Terms and Conditions of Use
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This is the official Terms and Conditions of Use for www.nahara.co.uk, an internet website brought to you by Nahaara Limited. We are registered in England under company number 07792842, and have our registered office at Suite 141, 155 Minories, London EC3N 1AD. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by Nahara.
These Terms and Conditions govern the content, features and activities related to the website, so we ask all our visitors to read carefully. If you have any comments or queries relating to this website, please contact at us via email at email@example.com, or by writing to Suite 141, 155 Minories, London EC3N 1AD.
1. What do I agree to by entering the Website?
By entering the Website and using its Features (as defined below), you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or any part of them, you should not enter or use the Website. Nahara may modify or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do make a change, we will post it at the top of this page, together with the date of the change, so you can easily find it.
The Website may offer the following features to you: voting, competitions, prize draws, video clips, downloading of screen savers, desktops and sound files (the 'Features'). The Website may also provide rules of participation for certain Features including, but not limited to competitions and prize draws, membership clubs and email services.
4. Conditions of Using Features on the Website
You agree to use the Features in this Website in good faith and in the spirit in which they are made available to you. In particular you agree:
- Not to send or resend any content which is obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, racially, ethically or religiously insulting or otherwise unlawful;
- Not to use Features on the Website for any purpose that is illegal or which may be damaging to the rights or interests of any other user of the Website or other party;
- If you or any other party has issues or concerns with the content of any communications generated via the Website, you should contact the website moderator as soon as possible;
- That all Features will be used entirely at your own risk and Nahara accepts no responsibility for any losses or consequences suffered by you as a result of your use of the Website.
If Nahara is informed or has any reason to believe that any of the Features on our Website are being used by a user other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Nahara reserves the right to suspect or permanently prevent access by that user to the Features and shall have no liability to the user whatsoever in such event.
5. Sending us Information
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material such as ideas, opinions, suggestions, mini-polls, surveys, videos, pictures or anything else (the 'Material') to our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Permitted Use policy as set out in paragraph 7 below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, create derivative works from, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. By submitting Material to this Website, you warrant that you have the right to make it available to Nahara, the Material is not defamatory, and the Material does not infringe any law or rights or interests of any third party in any country of the world, in particular that the Material does not plagiarise or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secret, privacy, personal publicity or proprietary rights in accordance with our Permitted Use policy as set out in paragraph 7 below. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable, to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Permitted Use policy as set out in paragraph 7 below.
You agree to indemnify Nahara against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Nahara as a result of your breach of the above warranty. You also agree to waive any moral rights in the Material for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Website and the other purposes specified above.
7. Website Content - Accuracy and Permitted Use
Reliance on Information Posted
Nahara makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but Nahara does not offer any warranties (whether express, implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website. Nahara disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed upon the content of the Website by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of the contents of the Website.
This Website is intended to provide amongst other things, information relating to Nahara products and is designed for personal, non-commercial use only.
You may not use this Website, or any of the material appearing on the Website from time to time, to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) selling on of any of the products purchased from the Website to Ebay or any other auction site advertising or to promote or encourage traffic to any other website.
Nahara does not verify, endorse, or have any responsibility for any third party websites, their business practices, or any goods or services associated with or obtained in connection with any such website which is linked to or from this website. For the avoidance of doubt, Nahara is not responsible for the content in any such third party website.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure, the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of Website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin Boards
- Focus groups
- Photo and video upload functions
- Access to videos and photos from other people and/or websites
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service in light of those risks. We are under no obligation, however, to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark or any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal activity
- Be threatening, abusive, or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as copyright infringement or computer misuse